That's Me

That's Me

Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm for real now, lol!!

Welcome to my first real post. With the help of my hubby I got a couple of pictures uploaded, woo hoo! I'm really excited about this My Minds Eye Miss Caroline paper!!! Such a great mix of feminine and masculine patterns. Andddd I'm loving the Sizzix Hero Arts stamp and die combo. I see a card class in the near future with both of these items! I recently had the pleasure of meeting Heidi Grace Kress of Clever Handmade. I love her designs. Her eclectic style is a welcome change to what has saturated the market, in my humble opinion, for the last few years. :) She will be at Ben Franklin of Monroe the 10th of March doing a couple of fantastic make and takes and a trunk show. Did I mention she's a local? love to support local.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my... here you are!! Okay... next step. You gotta scour blog land for some challenges for you to base come creations on so EVERYONE can come visit you and your craftiness!! Cute card friend!! I am so excited to see you posting and blogging. Holler if you need help with other fun things in bloggy tech space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fish, I think I'm going to try the sunday sketch thingy you do. Where you get a week to work on it :)

    ReplyDelete