That's Me

That's Me

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunny Sunday Ya'll!


Ohh it's going to be a nice one today and I will be inside...working
...the good new is I do Love my job.

What I have to share with you today is a 8x10 LO of my kiddos, I really like to scrap this size of foto. We all have them and it seems like the get piled on top of each other in the frame. Not
anymore.


Having a daughter and a son the color schemes get a little challenging sometimes. I try and stick to the
colors in there clothing.

I also have a bestie who is an amazing photographer...and she blesses me with
great fotos of my kids.

I still haven't figured out how to take great pictures of my work. I seem to get glare.

I added a tuxedo bow and a doilie. Decided it would be good just like this. I think I may need
to add a date on here somewhere...I'm sure one day the dates will be escaping me.
Have a nice day and thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment